|How to Check Airpod Battery on Android|
It can be frustrating when your AirPods run out of battery life in the middle of a busy day. If you’re looking for a way to check the battery life on your AirPods without having to take them out of your ears, you’re in luck. There are several ways to check the battery life on your AirPods using your Android phone, from using the battery widget to using dedicated apps. Let’s take a look at a few of these methods so you can stay on top of your AirPod battery status no matter where you are.
What are AirPods and how do they work?
AirPods are wireless earbuds that were first released by Apple in late 2016. They use a Bluetooth connection to pair with your Android phone or other device, and can be used to listen to music, make calls, or control other audio playback. AirPods come with a charging case that can be used to charge the earbuds when they are not in use, and can be recharged themselves using a standard lightning cable.
Table Of Contents
- What are AirPods and how do they work?
- How to Check Airpod Battery on Android
- 1. Using the battery widget on your Android phone
- 2. Using dedicated apps like AirBattery or iAirDrop
- 3. Checking the battery life of your AirPods from your phone’s settings menu
- Tips for keeping your AirPods charged up
How to Check Airpod Battery on Android
1. Using the battery widget on your Android phone
One simple way to check the battery status of your AirPods is to use the built-in battery widget on your Android device. To access this widget, go to your home screen and swipe down from the top of your screen to open the notification shade. Then, tap on the battery widget icon at the top of this menu to view a detailed breakdown of how much battery life is remaining for each device that is connected to your phone via Bluetooth.
2. Using dedicated apps like AirBattery or iAirDrop
If you want more detailed information about your AirPods’ battery life, you can download a dedicated app like AirBattery or iAirDrop. These apps will show you not only how much battery life is remaining for each AirPod, but will also provide other useful information like how long it will take to fully charge your earbuds from their current level.
3. Checking the battery life of your AirPods from your phone’s settings menu
Another way to check the battery status of your AirPods is to go into your phone’s Settings menu and tap on the “Battery” option. From here, you should see a list of all the devices that are currently connected to your phone via Bluetooth. Simply tap on the “AirPods” entry in this list to view how much battery life is remaining for each individual AirPod.
No matter how you choose to check your AirPod’s battery status, it is important to stay on top of this information so that you can plan ahead and avoid running out of power at an inopportune time. By using one of the methods described above, you can easily keep track of your AirPod battery life and make sure that you always have enough power to get through the day.
Tips for keeping your AirPods charged up
Here are a few tips for keeping your AirPods charged up and ready to go:
– Use the charging case to recharge your AirPods when they are not in use. The charging case can be recharged itself using a standard lightning cable.
– Try to avoid using your AirPods for extended periods of time when they are not connected to a power source. If you know you will be using them for an extended period, make sure to charge them up before you start using them.
– If your AirPods are running low on battery, try turning off any features that you don’t need, such as automatic pausing for music or phone calls. This can help to conserve battery power and extend your listening time.
– Consider investing in a portable battery pack, which can be used to recharge your AirPods on the go. Many portable battery packs come with multiple USB ports, so you can simultaneously charge up other devices like your phone or smartwatch.
By following these tips, you can help to ensure that your AirPods always have enough power to last through even the longest days.
Checking the battery life of your AirPods is important, especially if you want to avoid running out of power at an inopportune time. Fortunately, there are several ways to do this, from using widgets and dedicated apps to checking the battery status from your phone’s settings menu. By following one of these methods, you can easily keep track of your AirPod battery life and make sure that you always have enough power to get through the day.