|How To Connect PS3 Controller to Android|
It can be really frustrating when you want to play a game on your Android phone or tablet, but don’t have a controller to use. Especially if you have a PlayStation 3 controller that you’d like to use instead. But don’t worry – we’re here to help! In this article, we will show you how to connect your PS3 controller to Android so that you can start gaming in no time.
What you need
Before you can connect your PS3 controller to your Android device, you will need a few things:
Table Of Contents
– A PlayStation 3 controller
– An Android phone or tablet that supports Bluetooth (most do)
– A mini USB cable
– A game that you want to play!
How to connect the PS3 controller to your Android device
To connect your PS3 controller to your Android device, you will need to use a mini USB cable. Simply connect the cable to the controller and then plug it into your Android device. Your device should recognize thecontroller and begin charging it. Once the controller is connected, you will see a notification on your screen telling you that it is “ready to pair”.
Configuring the PS3 controller for use with Android
Now that your controller is connected to your Android device, you will need to configure it for use with Android games. To do this, you will need to download and install a third-party app called “Sixaxis Controller”. This app will allow you to use your PS3 controller with any compatible Android game.
Once you have installed the Sixaxis Controller app, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to configure your controller. Once you have finished the configuration process, you should be able to use your PS3 controller with any compatible Android game.
Playing games on your Android device with a PS3 controller
Now that you have your controller all set up, it’s time to start playing some games! Here are a few of our favorite Android games that work great with a PS3 controller:
– Asphalt 8: Airborne
– GTA: Vice City
– Temple Run 2
– Sonic the Hedgehog
If you are having trouble connecting your PS3 controller to your Android device, or if the controller is not working properly, here are a few troubleshooting tips that may help:
– Make sure that your Android device is compatible with Bluetooth. Not all devices support Bluetooth, so if yours doesn’t, you won’t be able to use a PS3 controller with it.
– If your Android device is compatible with Bluetooth, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and that your controller is within range.
– If you are having trouble connecting your controller to your Android device, try restarting both the controller and the device.
– If the controller still isn’t working properly, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Sixaxis Controller app.
So, there you have it – how to connect your PS3 controller to Android and start gaming in no time! All you need is a PlayStation 3 controller, an Android device that supports Bluetooth, and a little bit of patience while you configure the controller. Once it’s all set up, you can enjoy some of our favorite Android games with the comfort and familiarity of using a PS3 controller. Have fun!