Many people enjoy playing video games on their Android device, but some find it difficult to control the game using just the touchscreen. For those people, connecting an Xbox 360 controller to Android can be a great solution. In this article, we will show you how to connect xbox 360 controller to android.
What you need
In order How to connect xbox 360 controller to android, you will need the following:
– An Android device that supports USB OTG
– An Xbox 360 controller
– A micro USB cable
How to connect Xbox 360 controller to Android
To connect the controller, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your Xbox 360 console.
2. Plug the micro USB end of the cable into the top of the controller.
3. Plug the other end of the cable into your Android device.
4. Turn on your Xbox 360 console. The controller should now be connected and working properly with your Android device.
5. If you want to use a wireless controller, you will need to buy a wireless adapter. Follow the instructions that come with the adapter to connect it to your Android device.
Configuring the controller
Once you have connected the controller, you will need to configure it for use with your Android device. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Select “Bluetooth” from the list of options.
3. Turn on Bluetooth and make sure that your controller is in pairing mode.
4. Select “Pair new device” from the Bluetooth menu.
5. Select your controller from the list of available devices.
6. Enter a PIN if prompted and select “Pair”.
Your controller should now be paired with your Android device and you can start playing games.
Playing games with the controller
Now that you have your controller all set up, it’s time to start playing some games! To do this, simply launch a game on your Android device and press the “Start” button on the controller. The controls will be mapped automatically and you can start playing right away.
If you want to customize the controls for a specific game, you can usually do so from within the game’s settings menu. For more information on how to do this, consult the documentation for the game in question or contact the developer directly.
In this article, we have shown you how to connect an Xbox 360 controller to Android devices. We have also discussed how to configure the controller and how to play games with it. The process of connecting the controller is simple, and once it is set up, you can start playing your favorite games right away. Thanks for reading!