|How To Lock Messages on Android|
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t want just anyone reading your private messages. Luckily, there’s a way to lock them so that only you can see them. In this article, we will show you how to lock messages on android using bult-in features and third-party app.
What are the different ways to lock messages on android
Locking your messages on Android is a great way to keep prying eyes from reading your private conversations. There are a few different ways to do this, depending on what type of phone you have and what type of message locking feature you’re looking for. Let’s take a look at how to lock messages on android using built-in features and third-party apps.
Table Of Contents
How to lock messages on android with a built-in feature
If you have an Android phone with Lollipop or Marshmallow, you can use the built-in Smart Lock feature to lock your messages. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app and tap Security.
2. Tap Smart Lock and enable Screen Lock.
3. Now, when you open Messages, you’ll be asked to enter your PIN, pattern, or password before you can view your messages.
If you don’t have a phone with Lollipop or Marshmallow, you can use a third-party app to lock your messages. One popular option is called KeepSafe. Here’s how to use it:
1. Download and install KeepSafe on your Android phone.
2. Open KeepSafe and tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
3. Tap Set up a New Password and enter a password (you’ll need to remember this password).
4. Tap Add Photos/Videos and select the photos and videos you want to keep safe.
5. Tap Done.
6. Tap the Menu icon again and tap Hide Pictures/Videos.
7. Select the photos and videos you want to hide and tap Hide Photos/Videos.
8. Your photos and videos will now be hidden behind a password.
As you can see, there are a few different ways to lock messages on android. Depending
How to lock messages on android with a third-party app
If you have an Android phone, there are a few different ways that you can lock your messages. One way is to use a built-in feature, such as the “Screen Lock” feature, which will require a PIN or password in order to unlock the screen and view the messages. Another way to lock messages on Android is to use a third-party app, such as “Message Locker” or “SMS Lock”, which add an extra layer of security to your messages by requiring a PIN or password in order to open the app and view the conversations.
Which better methods?
Which method you choose is up to you, but we recommend using a third-party app if you want the most secure way to lock your messages. This is because built-in features can sometimes be bypassed, whereas a third-party app will add an extra layer of security that is much more difficult to bypass.
No matter which method you choose, locking your messages on Android is a great way to keep prying eyes from reading your private conversations. So go ahead and choose the method that is right for you and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your messages are safe and secure.