|How To Map PS4 Controller on Android|
It can be really frustrating when you want to play a game on your Android device, but don’t have a controller to use. While there are ways to get around this, it’s always nice to have the option of using a controller if you want to. In this article, we will show how you can map your PS4 controller to your Android device so that you can enjoy gaming on your phone or tablet even more.
What you need
In order to map your PS4 controller to your Android device, you will need the following:
Table Of Contents
– PS4 controller
– Bluetooth enabled Android device
– OTG cable*
– USB cable*
– mapping software (such as Joystick Mapper or XPadder)
*These items are not necessary if your Android device has a USB port.
Setting up the controller
If you have all of the items listed above, you are ready to set up your PS4 controller on your Android device. The first thing you will need to do is turn on your PS4 controller by holding down the PS button in the center of the controller.
Pairing the controller and your device
Next, you will need to put your Android device into pairing mode. To do this, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. Then, select “Pair new device” and hold down the PS button on your controller again. Your controller should show up as a “Wireless Controller” on your Android device. Select it and enter the pairing code that is displayed on your screen.
How to map PS4 controller on Android
Once your controller is paired, you will need to connect it to your Android device using an OTG cable or USB cable. If you are using an OTG cable, simply connect it to your Android device and then plug in your controller. If you are using a USB cable, you will need to connect it to your controller first and then plug it into your Android device.
Testing it out!
Now that your controller is connected, you will need to download a mapping software such as Joystick Mapper or XPadder. Once you have installed the software, open it up and follow the instructions for mapping your controller to your Android device.
That’s it! You should now be able to use your PS4 controller on your Android device for gaming or any other purpose. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks that can help you get the most out of using a PS4 controller on your Android device:
– Find that your controller is not working properly, try restarting both your controller and your Android device.
– If you are having trouble connecting your controller to your Android device, make sure that both Bluetooth and USB debugging are turned on in Settings > Developer options.
– If you want to use your controller without a mapping software, you can try using the Sixaxis Controller app. This app allows you to use your PS4 controller on your Android device without root access.
– You can also use your PS4 controller with a number of emulators such as ePSXe, FPse, and RetroArch. Simply connect your controller to your device and launch the emulator of your choice.
So there you have it! You can now use your PS4 controller on your Android device with no problems. Just follow the simple steps listed in this article and you will be gaming in no time. Tips and tricks to make using a PS4 controller even easier are listed above, so be sure to check them out. Have fun gaming!