If you’re an Android user and you’ve recently acquired a pair of JBL earbuds, you may be wondering how to connect them to your device. Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to pair JBL earbuds to Android in just a few simple steps.
What are JBL earbuds and what do they do?
JBL earbuds are a type of wireless earbud that uses Bluetooth to connect to your device. They are designed to provide a superior listening experience, with high-quality audio and0 superior noise cancellation.
Table Of Contents
How to connect JBL earbuds to an Android device
To connect your JBL earbuds to an Android device, simply follow these steps:
1. Open the lid of the charging case and remove the earbuds.
2. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the back of the case for 3 seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue.
3. Open the Bluetooth settings on your Android device and select “JBL TUNE120TWS” from the list of available devices.
4. Once connected, you will hear a voice prompt saying “connected”.
5. You can now begin using your JBL earbuds with your Android device!
Tips for using JBL earbuds with Android
Here are a few tips for using your JBL earbuds with Android:
1. Make sure to keep the charging case handy, as the earbuds will need to be placed back in the case when not in use in order to charge.
2. If you are not using the earbuds for an extended period of time, it’s a good idea to disconnect them from your device to conserve battery life.
3. The earbuds can be used individually or together, depending on your preference. If you want to use just one earbud at a time, simply remove it from the case and connect it to your device. The other earbud will remain in the case and will automatically enter standby mode.
4. The earbuds have a built-in microphone, so you can use them for hands-free calling or to access voice assistants like Google Assistant or Siri.
5. The earbuds come with three different sized ear tips (small, medium, large) to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
Alternative JBL earbuds
If you’re looking for alternative JBL earbuds, the JBL Endurance Peak are a good option. These earbuds are designed for athletes and feature a secure fit and sweat-resistant design. They also have an impressive 8-hour battery life and come with a charging case that can provide an additional 24 hours of playtime.
Another good option is the JBL Reflect Flow, which are wireless earbuds that feature a neckband design. These earbuds are great for those who are active, as they are designed to stay in place even during intense workouts. They also have a impressive 10-hour battery life and come with a charging case that can provide an additional 20 hours of playtime.
If you’re an Android user and have recently acquired a pair of JBL earbuds, you may be wondering how to connect them to your device. Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to pair JBL earbuds with Android in just a few simple steps. All you need is the charging case, the earbuds, and your Android device!