It’s happened to all of us. We delete a video from our Android phone, only to realize later that we really needed it. Whether it was a home movie of our kids or a recording of that awesome concert we went to, losing videos can be frustrating and infuriating.
But what if there was a way to recover deleted videos from Android without root access? Believe it or not, there is! In this article, we’ll show you how to recover deleted videos from android phone root.
How to recover deleted videos from an Android phone without root access
If you’ve accidentally deleted a video from your Android phone, don’t panic! There are a few things you can do to try and recover it.
- First, check to see if the video is in your trash or recycle bin. If it is, you can simply restore it back to your phone.
- If the video isn’t in your trash or recycle bin, there are a few other options you can try. One is to use a data recovery tool like Recuva or DiskDigger. These tools will scan your phone for any deleted files and allow you to recover them.
- Another option is to connect your phone to a computer and use a file recovery program like PhotoRec. This will scan your phone’s storage for any deleted files and allow you to recover them.
Tips for preventing accidental video deletion on your Android phone
If you’re unable to recover the video using any of these methods, you may be out of luck. However, there are a few things you can do to prevent accidental deletion in the future.
- First, consider backing up your videos to a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox. That way, if you ever do delete a video by accident, you can simply restore it from your backup.
- Second, install an app like App Lock or Vaulty. These apps will protect your videos with a password, so even if you do delete them accidentally, they’ll be safe and sound.
- Lastly, make sure to regularly transfer your videos off of your phone and onto a computer or other storage device. That way, even if you do delete them from your phone, you’ll still have a copy on another device.
Alternatives to recovering deleted videos from an Android phone
If you’ve tried all of the methods mentioned above and still can’t recover your deleted video, there are a few other alternatives you can try. One is to use a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox to store your videos. That way, you’ll always have a copy of them if they ever get deleted from your phone.
Another option is to transfer your videos to a computer or other storage device. This can be done using a USB cable or by downloading them to your computer’s hard drive.
Finally, you could try purchasing a data recovery program like Recuva or DiskDigger. These programs can be used to recover deleted videos from any type of storage device, including your Android phone.
While it’s admittedly frustrating to accidentally delete a video from your Android phone, it’s not the end of the world. By following the tips in this article, you can hopefully recover your lost video and prevent future accidental deletions.