|How to Screenshot on a Galaxy a21|
Taking screenshots on your Galaxy A21 is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps. In this guide, we will show you how to take screenshots on your Galaxy A21 using two different methods.
How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy A21 using the buttons
If you want to take a screenshot on your Galaxy A21 using the physical buttons, follow these steps:
Table Of Contents
1. Go to the screen or app that you want to capture in a screenshot.
2. Press and hold the Power button and Volume down button simultaneously.
3. You will hear a shutter sound and see an animation indicating that a screenshot was taken successfully.
4. The screenshot will be saved in the Screenshots folder in your Gallery app.
How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy A21 using the palm swipe method
You can also take screenshots on your Galaxy A21 using the palm swipe method. This is a gesture that you can enable in the Settings app. Once enabled, you can take a screenshot on your Galaxy A21 by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen from left to right or right to left.
To enable the palm swipe method, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your Galaxy A21.
2. Tap on Display.
3. Tap on Advanced features.
4. Toggle on Palm swipe to capture.
What to do if you can’t take screenshots on your Galaxy A21
If you’re having trouble taking screenshots on your Galaxy A21, there are a few things you can try:
1. Restart your device: This is often the simplest and most effective solution to many problems on your Galaxy A21.
2. Update your software: Make sure you have the latest software update installed on your Galaxy A21. You can check for updates in the Settings app.
3. Clear the cache partition: This will delete temporary files that may be causing issues on your Galaxy A21. Follow these steps to clear the cache partition:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button, Power button, and Bixby button simultaneously.
- When you see the Android logo, release the buttons and wait for 30 seconds or more before proceeding.
- Use the Volume down button to navigate to wipe cache partition and press the Power button to select it.
- Press the Volume down button again to highlight Yes and press the Power button to select it.
- Your device will now begin clearing the cache partition.
- Once the process is complete, press the Power button to reboot your device.
Additional tips and tricks for taking screenshots on your Galaxy A21
Here are a few additional tips and tricks that you may find helpful when taking screenshots on your Galaxy A21:
1. Use screenshot shortcuts: You can take a screenshot on your Galaxy A21 by using a screenshot shortcut. To do this, go to the screen or app that you want to capture in a screenshot and then long-press the Power button. Tap on Screenshot from the menu that appears.
2. Edit and share your screenshots: Once you’ve taken a screenshot, you can edit it and share it with others using the built-in tools on your Galaxy A21. To do this, open the Gallery app and tap on the Screenshots folder. Tap on the screenshot that you want to edit. From here, you can crop, rotate, or annotate the screenshot. When you’re done, tap on the Share button to share it with others.
3. Use third-party apps: There are also many third-party apps that you can use to take screenshots on your Galaxy A21. These apps offer additional features and options that may be helpful if you’re looking for more ways to customize your screenshots. Some of our favorite screenshot apps include Screen Master, Screenshot Easy, and Super Screenshot.