It’s no secret that Apple AirPods are popular wireless earphones. But what if you want to see their battery life on your Android phone? Although it’s not possible to view AirPod battery levels directly from an Android device, there are a few workarounds that can help you get the information you need. In this article, we’ll show you how to see airpod battery on android using two different methods. Let’s get started!
How to see airpod battery on android using the Battery widget
The first method is to use the Battery widget. To do this, simply add the widget to your home screen and then check the AirPod battery level from there. This method is quick and easy, but it only works if you have an Android device with a compatible version of the operating system.
How to see airpod battery on android using a third-party app
The second method is to use a third-party app. There are many apps available that can show you AirPod battery levels, and some of them even offer additional features like notifications when the battery gets low. This method is more reliable than the first, but it does require a bit more setup.
Choose the best method for you
Once you’ve decided which method you want to use, follow the instructions below to get started.
Method 1: Use the Battery Widget
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the “Display” option.
3. Tap on the “Widgets” option.
4. Scroll down and tap on the “Battery” widget.
5. Place the widget on your home screen.
6. Tap on the widget to expand it and view your AirPod battery level.
Method 2: Use a Third-Party App
1. Download and install a battery monitoring app from the Google Play Store. We recommend using Battery Widget Reborn, but any similar app will work just as well.
2. Open the app and grant it permission to access your device’s data.
3. Follow the prompts to set up the app.
4. Once the app is set up, you should be able to see your AirPod battery level from the main screen.
Troubleshoot any issues you may encounter
Both of these methods have their own advantages and disadvantages, so it’s up to you to decide which one is best for you. If you just want a quick way to check your AirPod battery level, the first method is probably your best bet. But if you want a more reliable solution that offers additional features, the second method is probably a better choice.
In this article, we’ve shown you how to view AirPod battery on Android using two different methods. If you just want a quick way to check your AirPod battery level, the first method is probably your best bet. But if you want a more reliable solution that offers additional features, the second method is probably a better choice. Whichever method you choose, make sure to follow the instructions carefully to avoid any issues.
Whichever method you choose, it’s important to stay informed about your AirPod battery levels so that you can avoid running out of power in the middle of a busy day. Thanks for reading!