Sending a video via text message on Android is a relatively easy process, but there are a few things you should know before trying it. In this article, we will walk you through the steps necessary to send a video via text message on Android, as well as some of the best ways to do it.
How to send a video via text message on Android
Assuming you have a video that you want to send via text message, the first thing you’ll need to do is open your Messages app. Next, create a new message or open an existing conversation. Then, tap on the + icon located in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. From here, you can either select a video from your gallery or record a new one. Once you’ve chosen or recorded your video, simply tap on the Send button.
The best ways to send a video via text message on Android
There are a few different ways to send a video via text message on Android, but some methods are better than others. One of the best ways to do it is by using Google Photos. With Google Photos, you can not only send videos, but also photos and other files. Plus, it’s a very easy process.
To send a video via Google Photos, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Photos app and find the video you want to send.
2. Tap on the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select Share from the menu that appears.
4. Choose how you want to share the video (via Message, WhatsApp, Gmail, etc.).
5. Tap on the Send button.
Another great way to send videos via text message is by using a service like WhatsApp or Viber. These messaging apps make it easy to share videos and photos with your contacts, and they’re both free to use.
To send a video via WhatsApp, follow these steps:
1. Open the WhatsApp app and find the video you want to send.
2. Tap on the Share button.
3. Select WhatsApp from the list of sharing options that appears.
4. Choose the contact you want to send the video to.
5. Tap on the Send button.
This is just a quick overview of how to send a video via text message on Android. For more detailed instructions, please see the links below.
The benefits of sending a video via text message on Android
Some benefits of sending video via text message on Android include:
– Easier than emailing a video
– Can be done with a variety of apps
– Videos can be viewed on any device
– Great way to share memories or moments with friends and family
– Can be done quickly and easily
Sending a video via text message on Android is a quick and easy process, and there are plenty of apps out there that make it even easier. In the next section, we will take a look at some of the best apps for sending videos via text message on Android.