|How To Unlock Hidden Files in Android|
There are a lot of Android users who don’t know how to access their hidden files. In this article, we will show you how to unlock hidden files in Android. We will also provide some tips on how to protect your hidden files from unauthorized access.
What are hidden files in Android and why do you need to access them?
Hidden files in Android are usually files that are not meant to be seen or accessed by the user. They are often used for system purposes or for storing sensitive data. However, there may be times when you need to access these hidden files. For example, if you want to delete some unwanted system files or if you need to backup your data.
Table Of Contents
How to unlock hidden files in Android
To access hidden files in Android, you need to use a file manager app. We recommend using the ES File Explorer app which is free to download from the Google Play Store. Once you have installed the app, open it and go to the “Settings” menu. Scroll down and enable the “Show hidden files” option. You should now be able to see all of the hidden files on your device.
Now, you should be able to see all of your hidden files and folders. To protect your hidden files from unauthorized access, we recommend encrypting them with a password.
To encrypt your hidden files, open ES File Explorer and go to Settings > Privacy > Encrypt Files. Check the box next to Encrypt Files and then enter a password. Make sure to remember this password, because you will need it to decrypt your files later.
How to unlock hidden files without third-party app
If you don’t want install any third-party app, you can still access your hidden files without using any app. All you need to do is enable the Developer Options, here:
1. Open your Android device’s Settings app.
2. Tap Security or Security & location. If you don’t see either, tap About phone and then look for the Security section.
3. Tap Encrypt phone or Encrypt tablet. If you see Encrypt SD card under Advanced, tap that too.
4. Read the warnings and then tap NEXT.
5. Choose a PIN or password to unlock your phone.
6. Enter the same PIN or password again to confirm it and start the encryption process.
The benefit using hidden flies
– Keep sensitive data away from unauthorized access.
– Easily delete system files that you don’t need.
– Backup your data easily.
– Feel more in control of your device.
– Feel confident knowing that your data is safe and secure.
Tips on how to protect your hidden files from unauthorized access
If you want to keep your hidden files safe from unauthorized access, we recommend hiding them behind a password. To do this, open the ES File Explorer app and go to the “Settings” menu. Scroll down and select the “Security” option. Enable the “Password Protection” feature and set a password. Now, whenever you try to access your hidden files, you will be prompted to enter the password.
In this article, we have shown you how to unlock hidden files in Android. We have also provided some tips on how to protect your hidden files from unauthorized access. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below.