|How to Update LG TV Apps|
Updating your LG TV apps is a process that can be done in a variety of ways. In this article, we will outline the different methods for updating your apps, and explain how to use each one. We’ll also provide some tips on how to make sure that all of your favorite apps are always up to date! There are a few different ways to update your apps, and we’ll outline them here.
Use the remote control to update LG TV apps
The most common way to update your LG TV apps is by using the remote control. This is a quick and easy process that can be done in a matter of seconds.
Table Of Contents
To update your LG TV apps using the remote control:
1) Turn on your LG TV and make sure it’s connected to the internet
2) Navigate to the app you want to update
3) Press the “Menu” button on the remote control
4) Select “All Settings”
5) Select “System”
6) Select “App Update”. This will open a new window that shows you how many apps need updating and how many updates are available.
7) To download the update, select an app and press OK on the remote control
8) You can leave this menu by selecting ‘Close’
How to update apps using the Smart Share app
Download and install the Smart Share app to update LG TV apps. If you want to update your LG TV apps using the Smart Share app, here are the steps you need to follow:
1) Download and install the Smart Share app on your Android or iOS device
2) Open the Smart Share app and sign in with your LG account information
3) Select the TV you want to update apps for
4) The app will show you a list of all the apps that need updating. Tap on an app to download the update
5) You can leave this menu by selecting ‘Close’
Tips for updating LG TV apps
• Make sure your LG TV is connected to the internet.
• Check how much data you have left in your monthly plan. If you don’t have enough left, wait until you purchase a new data package or wait until the end of the month when your service gets automatically renewed.
• Keep an eye on how many apps you have installed on your LG TV. Having too many apps can make it difficult to update all of them using the Smart Share app, so uninstall any apps you don’t use regularly.
• If an update fails, try reinstalling your apps. You might also want to check how much data you have left in your monthly plan. If you have too little data, wait until you purchase a new data package or wait until the end of the month when your service gets automatically renewed.
• If an app seems to be missing from your LG TV’s menu, it could have been moved to a different location. It is always best practice to check how things are organized before doing anything.
• If you’re looking for how to update apps on your LG TV, this article should help you complete that task. Don’t forget that if too many apps are installed on your LG TV, updating all of them can become difficult using the Smart Share app alone. Uninstall any apps you don’t use regularly so everything becomes easier.