Are you one of the many people who subscribed to Tinder Gold? If so, you may be wondering how to cancel your subscription. In this article, we will show you how to cancel tinder gold android. Keep in mind that cancelling your subscription may not be permanent, so if you change your mind, you can always resubscribe.
What is Tinder Gold and how does it work
Tinder Gold is a paid subscription service that gives you access to additional features on the Tinder app. These features include the ability to see who has liked you, rewind your last swipe, and use 5 super likes per day. While these features are great, they come at a price. Tinder Gold costs $14.99 per month in the United States.
How to cancel your Tinder Gold subscription on Android
If you’re sure you want to cancel your Tinder Gold subscription, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device
2. Tap the menu icon (three lines) in the top left corner of the screen
3. Tap “Account”
4. Tap “Subscriptions”
5. Find Tinder in the list of your subscriptions and tap it
6. Tap “Cancel subscription”
7. Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by tapping “Yes, Cancel”
Your subscription will now be cancelled and you will no longer be charged. However, keep in mind that you will still have access to Tinder Gold until the end of your billing cycle.
Alternatives to Tinder Gold
While Tinder Gold is a great way to get more out of your Tinder experience, it’s not the only way. If you’re looking for alternatives to Tinder Gold, consider these options:
1. Upgrade to Tinder Plus – Tinder Plus is a paid subscription service that gives you access to additional features, such as the ability to swipe right on an unlimited number of profiles, rewind your last swipe, use 5 super likes per day, and more. Tinder Plus costs $9.99 per month in the United States.
2. Use Tinder Boost – Tinder Boost is a feature that allows you to pay to have your profile seen by more people. It’s a great way to get more matches and it doesn’t cost as much as a Tinder Gold subscription.
3. Be active on Tinder – One of the best ways to get more out of your Tinder experience is to be active on the app. Swipe right on as many profiles as you can and send messages to anyone who matches with you. The more active you are, the more matches you’re likely to get.
If you’re wondering how to cancel Tinder Gold on Android, follow the steps in this article. Remember that cancelling your subscription may not be permanent, so if you change your mind, you can always resubscribe. You may also want to consider upgrading to Tinder Plus or using Tinder Boost instead of paying for a Tinder Gold subscription.