|How to Screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro|
The iPhone 11 Pro has a lot of new features that users are still trying to figure out. One of those features is how to take screenshots on the phone. This article will show you how to screenshot on iphone 11 pro in many different methods.
The different ways to screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro
Different ways to screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro:
Table Of Contents
1. Take a screenshot with the Volume Up and Side button: Press and hold the Volume Up button on the left side of your iPhone. At the same time, press and release the Side button (previously called the Sleep/Wake button). Your screenshot will be saved in your Photos app.
2. Take a screenshot using AssistiveTouch: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch, then turn on AssistiveTouch. A white circle with a grey box will appear on your screen. Tap this Circle icon, then tap Device > More, and select Screenshot. Your screenshot will be saved in your Photos app.
3. Take a screenshot with 3D Touch: Press and hold the Side button, then tap the Screen Capture icon in the Quick Actions menu. Your screenshot will be saved in your Photos app.
4. Use Siri to take a screenshot: Say “Hey Siri, take a screenshot,” then tap the Screenshot preview that appears. Your screenshot will be saved in your Photos app.
With the iPhone 11 Pro, you have a few different options for taking screenshots. You can use the Volume Up and Side button method, the AssistiveTouch method, the 3D Touch method, or you can ask Siri to take a screenshot for you. Whichever method you choose, your screenshot will be saved in your Photos app.
How to edit and share your screenshot
To edit your screenshot, go to the Photos app and select the screenshot you want to edit. Tap Edit at the top of the screen, then use the editing tools to make changes to your screenshot. When you’re finished, tap Done.
To share your screenshot, go to the Photos app and select the screenshot you want to share. Tap Share at the bottom of the screen, then chooses how you want to share your screenshot. You can share it via email, social media, or other apps.
Tips for taking the best screenshots
Here’s some tips for taking the best screenshots:
1. Use the built-in editing tools to crop and edit your screenshots.
2. Take advantage of 3D Touch to take a screenshot with just a few taps.
3. Use AssistiveTouch to take a screenshot if you can’t press the Volume Up and Side button at the same time.
4. Use the Screenshot Markup tool to draw on and annotate your screenshots.
5. Use Siri Shortcuts to take a screenshot with just your voice.
With these tips, you should be able to take screenshots on your iPhone 11 Pro like a pro!
So there you have it! How to take screenshots on the iPhone 11 Pro in different ways. As you can see, there are many options for how to do this. Whether you use the Volume Up and Side button, AssistiveTouch, or 3D Touch, taking screenshots on your iPhone 11 Pro is easy! So get out there and start screenshotting!