The iPhone 11 Pro Max has a lot of features that users will love. One of these features is the ability to screenshot what is on your screen. Here we will show you how to screenshot on the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The different ways to screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro Max
There are two ways that you can take a screenshot on your iPhone 11 Pro Max. The first way is by using the physical buttons on the phone. The second way is by using the new iOS 13 screen recording feature.
1. Using physical buttons
Here’s how to screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro Max using physical button:
– Press and hold the Side button and the Volume up button at the same time.
– Release both buttons when you see the screenshot preview appear on your screen.
2. Using the iOS 13 screen recording feature
If you have updated your iPhone to iOS 13, then you can use the new screen recording feature to take a screenshot. Here’s how:
– Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls.
– Scroll down and tap the “+” next to Screen Recording.
– Now go back to your home screen and open Control Center.
– Tap on the Screen Recording button and wait for 3 seconds.
– The recording will start and you can take a screenshot by tapping on the thumbnail that appears in the bottom left corner.
– To stop recording, just tap on the Screen Recording button again.
Why you would want to take a screenshot
There are many reasons why you might want to take a screenshot. Maybe you want to capture something that you see on your screen, or maybe you want to save an image for later. Whatever the reason, taking screenshots is a handy feature to have.
How to edit and share your screenshot
Once you’ve taken a screenshot, you can do things like edit it or share it with others. To edit your screenshot, simply open it in the Photos app and make your changes. To share your screenshot, tap on the sharing icon and choose how you want to share it.
If you’re having trouble taking a screenshot, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you’re using the correct method for your phone. If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your phone or updating to the latest iOS version.
Tips for taking screenshot like a pro
There are a few things you can do to take better screenshots. First, make sure that you know how to take a screenshot on your phone. Second, learn how to edit and share your screenshots so that they look their best. And third, keep troubleshooting in mind in case you run into any problems.
Taking a screenshot on your iPhone 11 Pro Max is a handy feature to have. There are two ways to do it, and both are fairly easy. You can also edit and share your screenshots once you’ve taken them. If you’re having trouble, make sure to try restarting your phone or updating to the latest iOS version.
If you want to learn more about how to take screenshots on your iPhone 11 Pro Max, check out Apple’s support page. You can also find more troubleshooting tips if you’re having problems. And finally, if you want some tips on how to take better screenshots, check out this article.