|How To Send Starbucks Gift Card via Text Android|
It’s no secret that Starbucks is one of the most popular coffee chains in the world. And because their coffee is so good, it’s also no surprise that many people gift Starbucks cards to their loved ones during the holidays. But what if you’re not near a physical Starbucks location?
Or what if you want to send a Starbucks card to someone who doesn’t live near you? Thanks to modern technology, there are now several ways to do this – including sending a Starbucks gift card via text message on your Android phone.
Table Of Contents
In this article, Good2GoApp will show you how to send starbucks gift card via text android. So whether you’re looking for an easy way to send a Starbucks card from your phone or you want to know how to redeem a Starbucks gift card sent via text message, keep reading for all the details.
What is a Starbucks gift card and how does it work?
A Starbucks gift card is a prepaid stored-value card that can be used to purchase drinks and food at any Starbucks location. Once you’ve bought a Starbucks gift card, you can load money onto the card and use it like a debit card. That means you don’t have to carry around cash – just your gift card! And if you ever need to check your balance, you can do so online or by calling customer service.
How to send a Starbucks gift card via text message on Android
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for “Starbucks.”
2. Download and install the Starbucks app.
3. Launch the Starbucks app and sign in with your account details.
4.Tap on the “Cards” tab at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select “Gift Cards” from the list of options.
6.Enter the amount you want to load onto the gift card, then tap “Next.”
7. Choose how you want to pay for the gift card – either with a credit or debit card, or through PayPal.
8. Once you’ve entered your payment information, tap “Buy” to complete your purchase.
9. The gift card will now be added to your account balance. To send it via text message, tap on the card and then select “Send.”
10. Enter the recipient’s phone number and tap “Send.” The gift card will now be sent via text message to the lucky recipient!
How to redeem a Starbucks gift card sent via text message
1. Open the text message on your Android device and tap on the link included in the message.
2. You’ll be taken to a page where you can enter your 16-digit gift card number.
3. Once you’ve entered the number, tap “Add Card.”
4. The gift card will now be added to your account balance and can be used at any Starbucks location.
Sending a Starbucks gift card via text message on Android is easy – just follow these simple steps. And if you’re looking for an easy way to redeem a Starbucks gift card that’s been sent to you via text, just follow these instructions. Thanks for reading!